2. Types of personal data collected
When you use or register on the SELECT iOS App, we only collect personal data that you provide of your own accord. It is possible to browse our iOS App without registering, but you will need to register for the purpose of using certain features and services that we offer. By registering on our iOS App you will provide and share your personal data with the public and with other users. Something that is public can be seen by anyone. For example, the personal data you provide in section, your name, gender, username, email address, profile picture, photos etc.,. This personal data is not made available to the public to help connect you with other iOS App users. Please be advised that public personal data can show up when someone does a search on SELECT. In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or copy the content you provided to them or make it public.
Personal data you provide us when you use our services or register for an account with us:
• Identifying personal data such as your gender, email and billing address when you register for an account with us.
• It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such personal information, but if you refuse to provide such information, we may not be able to register you to receive our services;
• Content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (username,profile picture, photos and videos, interests, favourites);
• phone number and financial personal data (such as credit card number) if you use the relevant services;
• you may also provide us other personal data through your participation in user-to-user communications, chats, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our services;
Personal data we collect automatically when you use our services or register for an account with us:
• we collect data about your interaction with our services and your communications with us. This is personal data we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our services which does not have any premium features. This personal data could include the following: device number, device ID or unique identifier, device type, and unique device token, operating system and applications used, application crash-data, IP address, User agent, platform, Software Development Kit version, anonymous time stamp Developer Key, application version, device identifiers such as: IDFA (Identifier For Advertisers), referrer URL (Appstore), Advertiser ID, device model, manufacture, OS version, in-app events, and network status (WiFi/5G), Login source, application use, age, gender, if profile is linked to Facebook, number of photos in profile, interests, notification status, registration date.
• Including location data from your mobile device including specific geographic locations through IP, GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals;
• computer and connection personal data such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the iOS Apps, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log personal data;
Personal data we collect using cookies and similar technologies:
We use cookie technology on SELECT app as part of the statistical reporting on our iOS App.
It contains personal data used by a iOS App to personalize your experience (e.g. Profiles on the SELECT discover page) and to gather statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded during your experience, the domain name and country of the internet provider that you have come from and addresses of those iOS Apps you have visited just before and after SELECT. Nevertheless, we do not associate any of this personal data with you as an individual except any to contact you regarding your account. Only an aggregate measure is taken. Cookie personal data allows us to follow your activity. It is important to note that cookies never capture your individual email address or any of your private personal data.
We also operate standard web server log files to assist in counting visitor numbers and analysing our iOS Apptechnical capability. This personal data is used to establish how many people visit SELECT, enable us to organize the pages for the best usability, make the iOS App suitable for your browser, and ensure that our pages are working at their full potential. Although we collect personal data on iOS App traffic we do not record personal data on visitors to our iOS App, which means that no personal data about you as an individual is retained or used. You are able to browse the iOS App without cookies by configuring your browser to reject all cookies, or to alert you when a cookie is sent. Since each browser is different, you should refer to the «Help» menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Personal data we collect from other social media apps:
If You want to become a Free Member during your qualification process You will be asked to upload a photo in order to qualify for a free membership and prove your identity.
3. The use and share of the collected personal data
• Management of your account and preferences, operate, measure and improve our services, keep our services safe, secure and operational, and customize iOS App content that includes services that you may like in response to actions that you take;
• Provision of customer support, to contact you regarding your account, to resolve any dispute and answer your questions and enquires;
• Provision of marketing information and special offers, different kind of notifications about our services (you have the right to withdraw, opt-out, your consent at any time;
• Provision of analytics, improve services, monitor and develop the personal data security of our iOS App and mobile applications, measure the performance of our marketing and advertising campaigns;
• Detection and protection against fraudulent transactions and other suspicious activities;
• Co-registration on SELECT partner iOS Apps/applications;
• To create Aggregated data for internal use or for improving services/iOS Apps and creating new features. Aggregated data is anonymous and is not linked to any personal data. Aggregate Information helps understand trends and customer needs so that new products and services can be considered, and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. We may share such aggregated data with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
Following links to another iOS Apps
• Oversee a customer personal data database;
• Help us in sending out emails, sms (message and data rates may apply) and presents;
• Help us with marketing;
• Assist us with storage and data analysis;
• Prevent from fraudulent activities;
• Help us in maintaining, developing and improving our systems/iOS Apps/applications/services.
We may transfer or share a copy of your personal data in cases where SELECT or one of its properties, affiliates, or subsidiaries is part of a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling part of its assets.
The Personal data may be used for legal purposes by us or the Data controller and any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors etc., in court or to protect against the contravention or unauthorized use of our iOS App, to defend or protect our rights.
4. Age Limit
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use our iOS App and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any personal data we receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed from our database.
5. Mode and place of processing the personal data
The Data controller processes the personal data of users of SELECT in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the personal data.
The personal data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data controller, in some cases, the personal data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the iOS App (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data controller.
6. Retention time and deletion of personal data